The mission of Navesink River Rowing is to foster an interest in the sport of rowing and to educate our community on all aspects of the sport.
- Diversity – Our membership will reflect our community; our programs will reflect our membership.
- Quality – We will provide the highest quality programs for our members and a positive experience for all who work with or for our organization.
- Transparency– We will maintain open relationships with our members and partners.
- Passion – We will share our passion for rowing.
- Collaboration – Our members will work with one another with other organizations to strengthen our community.
To enhance the quality of life for our community by sharing our passion for rowing.
- Education – Educate, encourage and promote continuous development and improvement of all athletes regardless of skill level.
- Access - Provide rowing opportunities to individuals without regard to gender, race, religion, age or scholastic affiliation.
- Safety – Operate all of our programs in the safest manner possible by establishing and following rules to enhance and promote safety.
- Community – Serve as an active and integral part of the community by offering community outreach events with a focus on providing opportunities for the under-served in our community.
- Communication – Develop a comprehensive marketing, branding and public relations strategy that captures and communicates our organization’s plans and programs externally and ensures open communication with our membership.
- Investment – Establish a capital reserve fund that will support short and long term program and growth objectives.
- Growth- Investigate the feasibility of establishing our community as a USRowing recognized regional rowing center.